O.C.R is the short form of OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION . O.C.R is a term related to computers. It is a process through which a printed text from magazines , newspapers , books or typed letters can be again put in the text format on website or in Micrsoft office word or Microsoft office excel.
To be more clear about O.C.R , if we want to put a news or some printed text from a book or magazine we will type it but with O.C.R we do not have to type . Within 2 minutes we can put the same printed text on website via O.C.R .However one needs a scanner to use O.C.R SYSTEM.
PROCESS OF O.C.R
1) Select the printed text you wish to put on internet or Microsot office word.
2) Place the page on scanner for scanning.
3) Than on PC click the ' START ' .
4 ) After that go to ' ALL PROGRAMS '
5) Than click on ' MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS '
6) Than select ' MICROSOFT OFFICE DOCUMENT SCANNING ' from Microsoft office tools.
7) After that select ' BLACK & WHITE ' as preset for scanning .
8) Once this is done click on the ' SCANNING ICON '
9) The machine will start scanning the text once the text is scanned than copy it & paste it on website or microsoft word.
With O.C.R one can easily put the whole printed text from a book without typing.
1) THE TEXT FROM BOOK OR ANY PRINTED MATERIAL WILL APPEAR IN TEXT FORMAT ONLY ON NET OR ON MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD & WILL NOT APPEAR AS PHOTO FORM .
2) SIMPLE TO USE.
3) WITH THE HELP OF O.C.R ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO TYPE
1) ONLY PRINTED TEXT CAN BE USED .
2) ONLY ENGLISH IS RECOGNIZED ..SO A PRINTED TEXT IN HINDI OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE CANNOT BE PUT ON NET OR MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD WITH O.C.R